Monday, March 16, 2009

You Be The Judge...

My sister that is on a mission kindly sent a letter to the family, which included some drawings for the kids. The one for Ashlynn is supposed to be of a dog jumping up on my sister. This is a video of what Ashlynn thought it was supposed to be.

Here is the actual picture so you can decide for yourself. Thanks Bobbi! We love you!!!

On a side note, one day I was doing something and said, "What the!" All of a sudden I hear this little voice say, "CRAP!" I was mortified, but couldn't stop myself from laughing. So of course I had to show Eric what he had taught his daughter. I corrected it by teaching her to say monkey, but every once in awhile she still says crap and her little voice is so cute I can't help trying to make her "perform" now and again. What kind of horrible mother am I?!?


No comments: