
My birthday was a couple of days ago and I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for making it such a great day! I got tons of calls, songs, e-mails, texts, cards, everything and it made my day! Eric let me sleep in while he made a yummy breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and OJ. He, Tade, and I enjoyed it while Ash laid in the hallway sleeping because she didn't feel good. She wouldn't even sing "Happy Birthday" to me, which is really unusual. Off and on she would cuddle with one of us or go to her bed and sleep all the while looking like a ghost. (Her lips were so pale. It was freaking me out!) We were all set to have me stay home during sacrament and Eric's primary lesson and then switch so I could go to Relief Society when she runs out of her room at 11:30 and yells "Happy Birthday, Mommy! I am hungry." We let her eat and I decided to get ready really quick and we all headed to church. After we went to my parents and had yummy lasagna and garlic bread. Followed by ice cream and my dad's amazing, wonderful, delicious chocolate chip cookies. (Tade was a little bummed we didn't have cake, but he got over it after one of Grandpa's cookies.) It was a great day. On the way home Ashlynn busted out the "Happy Birthday" song and this is how it went:
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to Anjawa (Angela).
Happy birthday to my mommy.
Happy birthday to you! (At which point she pointed to me.)
It was so funny. I wish I got it on camera, because it was so cute! Oh, well! Thanks again to everyone. I love having amazing family and friends!
8 comments:
That crib is so cute! I bet your so excited to find out what your having!
Ang, I totally thought about at like 9pm and didn't want to bother your, so I am sorry it is late but Happy Happy birthday, glad you had a good day!!
AHH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sorry, I didn't know when it was! Breakfast in bed and lasagna = my two favorite things! But I have to tell you, when I saw the picture of Eric and then read that your entry was about your Birthday I got a little worried! He looks SO angry! I had to laugh. I'm glad Ashes is feeling better. And again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Is Eric really mad? Jake and I both think Eric looks mad but I know he could never be mad at you or little Ashlynn.
Lasagne. yummy. hmmm
That couch Eric is laying on looks super comfortable. I wish I had a couch that comfy!
I know Eric looks mad, but he's not. I think he just didn't want his picture taken (as usual)! He was really loving having Ash cuddle with him, although he may not admit that.
Happy birthday!! Sorry I missed it.
Post a Comment