I don't know why I got so into it this year, but I actually woke up early enough to make some green pancakes and green milk. The kids loved it! The also got to eat with green forks and drink out of green cups so they are thinking I am pretty cool right now. We hope you have a fun day too!!!
5 comments:
That's so fun! Good memories :) The pancakes on the griddle look perfect! Good work.
Happy St. patricks day! Looks like you had a blast! the pancakes look great! :)
Wow....you are making me look horrible. My kids just got regular eggs and hashbrowns. no green.
What a great idea! You are such a fun mom!
How fun!! what a great mom you are!!
Very clever! I just did the corned beef, cabbage and potatoes. We did celebrate Mark's b-day. My kids would totally think you're cool too!
Post a Comment