Monday, January 12, 2009

Snow Days


Here are some pictures of the kids playing in all of the snow that we have gotten over that last month or so. I have to keep reminding myself that I prayed for all this snow/moisture and I need to be grateful that my prayers are being answered. For the most part I am. It is just when I have to drive in it that I start second guessing myself!



If you will note in the background of this picture, we did get a new minivan, a Chevy Uplander. It is really nice and the kids love the built in DVD player. We constantly have to remind them that they only get to watch a movie when we are going very long distances. So far they have been pretty good about it. I have been meaning to take more pictures of it and make a really post out of it, but now it is so dirty from all of the slush that you'll just have to do with this view!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Way to go on the Van. They are really nice for kids.. You will enjoy it!

Tiffany said...

AAHH! You're converted! Not sure what I think about that. Just kidding. It will be so handy. Gotta love a new car :-)

Tiffany said...

Oh, and way to go on buying an AMERICAN car!!