Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas

Here are some pictures of Christmas morning. We had fun opening the presents under the tree and having two kids that got really excited and pretty much understood what was going on. Christmas Eve Tade asked me, "Is Santa really going to come to our house?" I told him yes and that he needed to get in bed so that he could come. Both kids went to bed really quickly so Eric and I got everything set up and went to bed ourselves. Neither of us slept well. I think we were both too excited to see what the kids would think. Around five thirty in the morning, Eric finally went downstairs to watch TV until the kids woke up. At six I heard Tade run in to the living room and then run back in to our room. As soon as he saw I was awake he yelled, " He came! He really came!" It was so cute. I loved his excitement. We got Ashlynn and Eric and opened up presents before heading to my parents house for a delicious breakfast and more presents. We also got to talk to my sister on her mission. She is doing great and we are so proud of her! Then we headed home for a little nap before heading to Eric's mom's house for dinner and more presents and a pinata. I opted out on picture taking at the grandparents so what you see is from our morning. It was such a wonderful day. I love spending time with family and celebrating our Savior!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

SO CUTE!!! I love your story about Tade. What did you and Eric have to get ready? I thought Santa took care of everything!