Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Private People

To all those out there who went private too quickly for me to get invited, I would love to be. Or at least tell me you don't want me so I don't keeping hoping I will be invited one day. (Sarah L., Jaimie, MOM!) :) The e-mail I use for the blog is gappbay@sfcn.org. If there are others out there that are private and I haven't commented in awhile invite me and then leave a message. Thanks!

5 comments:

BRITT said...

I can't believe you didn't find out. I couldn't do it. I am really tempted to go and do the mall ultrasound with this one. I can't wait to find out! I am gald everything is healthy.

Fun Christmas pictures and congrats on the new car, that is exciting. Now the long drive to my house wont be so bad with the movies! We need to hang out!!!

debdays said...

How do I invite you? Love Mom

Sarah L. said...

sorry about that:) I will get you an invite:)

Jaimie said...

I sent you an invite...let me know if it worked.

Shelly said...

I gave you an invite to my blog but now that you're RS president...you can't look at the stripper pics!