This Sunday all the ladies and Young Women in our ward are starting a 40 Day Book of Mormon Reading Challenge. I don't know why, but I am so excited to start and make this commitment to read everyday. I usually do pretty good at reading (not always from the Book of Mormon), but this will definitely be more time than I am used to giving to scripture study. I think it will be a little bit of an awaking for me. It will make me refocus on what's important and what things I can let go and not worry about. I am totally stoked! I know it is going to be hard, but only because I will make it hard (by doing non-important stuff first). So I am really excited to make reading the Book of Mormon a priority in my life. Wish me luck and feel free to check up on me and ask me how I am doing! It is going to be GREAT!!!Saturday, January 31, 2009
Book of Mormon Challenge
This Sunday all the ladies and Young Women in our ward are starting a 40 Day Book of Mormon Reading Challenge. I don't know why, but I am so excited to start and make this commitment to read everyday. I usually do pretty good at reading (not always from the Book of Mormon), but this will definitely be more time than I am used to giving to scripture study. I think it will be a little bit of an awaking for me. It will make me refocus on what's important and what things I can let go and not worry about. I am totally stoked! I know it is going to be hard, but only because I will make it hard (by doing non-important stuff first). So I am really excited to make reading the Book of Mormon a priority in my life. Wish me luck and feel free to check up on me and ask me how I am doing! It is going to be GREAT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm excited about it too. And what a day to start, no? Superbowl Sunday. At least church is at one and I can get my reading done before church and the superbowl. I'll check up on you, if you'll check up on me! :)
That is wonderful! Good luck I am sure you will enjoy it! :)
I'm so glad you are loving this so much. I totally need to do more stuff like this; maybe I'll copy you!
Post a Comment