Just Me And My Gang
These are for Tenaya and Bobbi, who are both going to be gone for awhile! We love you guys! (Ten, sorry yours is so short. We ran out of batteries. I will make another one soon!)
That Ashlyn is SOOOOO Cute! I miss those days. You're smart to get it all on video :-)
You have a couple of cuties there, my dear! Thanks for sharing!
AWWW! They are SO cute! I LOVED Ashes' ABC's! It looked almost painful to get it all out! I just love you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That Ashlyn is SOOOOO Cute! I miss those days. You're smart to get it all on video :-)
You have a couple of cuties there, my dear! Thanks for sharing!
AWWW! They are SO cute! I LOVED Ashes' ABC's! It looked almost painful to get it all out! I just love you guys!
Post a Comment