Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update

Not much new is happening here at the Gappmayer home. Thus, no new posts for quite some time. We have been running around, going to preschool, the allergist (for Eric), the OB (for me), work, the library and anywhere else we have to go in a given week. This week we have been at home quite a bit and it has been wonderful. You would think that I would have my dishes and laundry done since this is the case, but I don't. Oh well, maybe by the end of today. Luckily, life seems pretty good right now. Eric and I are more in love than ever. The kids are great. My calling feels as under control as I think it can be. I know it is because I have been reading the Book of Mormon. Truthfully, some days I just read to get it done with, but for the most part I really want to read and it has been a huge blessing in my life.

In other news, I have spring fever really bad. Anytime it is remotely warm (mid to upper 40's) I drag the kids outside. Tade keeps asking when we get to bring the pool out. We keep telling him that when the snow melts it will be time. We have had a big huge pile in our front yard from shoveling the driveway, but yesterday Eric went and threw that out into the street so it would melt and the snow will be gone today, I'm sure. I can't wait for Tade to notice because then I will never hear the end of it until we get the swimming pool out! We'll see how he likes swimming in 50 degree weather. Just kidding! I would never let my kid do that! :) That's about it! We have a wedding this weekend for my brother and then we are in to March. Crazy! Time goes way to fast!!!

1 comment:

Sara :-) said...

birthday party... hmm. can you say Someone Shoot Me Please! haha! of course it was a blast. How could it not be with 15 little girls running wild in the basement. Remind me never to do that again! :-)