

No, we didn't cave and find out what we are having. Even though it was REALLY tempting. We did find out that we have a healthy baby and that was really good news. Not that I was expecting something to be wrong, but you just kind of forget all the things that could be wrong. The kids didn't quite understand what was so exciting about seeing pictures of the baby on the black and white screen, but they still enjoyed it. Now only 19 more weeks to go!!!
14 comments:
Way to go girl! How exciting!! :) I am so glad that everything is looking good and you have a healthy baby so far! Awesome that you didn't find out! I am hoping we don't cave!! :)
lucky on 19 more weeks.. man, I feel like I am so much behind you! 25 more weeks for me!
I am not good with surprises, so good for you for not giving in!!! i don't think I could handle not knowing. I am so excited for you and glad that the baby is healthy and everyhitng is going good! I can't believe you only have 19 weeks left, it is going to go by so fast! Looks like you had a great Christmas and New Years! Oh and congrats on the new car thats awesome!!
Awesome! It's so fun not knowing--we did it with our last and I think that's the way to go. So glad to hear all is well with the baby!
How fun! I love ultrasounds! I don't know how people don't find out what thier are having. I can't beleive you are already 21 weeks. our babies can be friends
Oh, I was so hoping you would cave!! But good for you; it certainly does keep things exciting! The baby looks adorable--hehe! We'll see you tomorrow at story time (if I can drag myself out of bed in time).
That is so great to hear that things look good with the baby. As for me... I couldn't handle the suspense when it comes to the gender. Congrats we wish you guys the very best.
Yeah, I am glad to hear that everything is okay. I am so proud of you for not giving in. The suspense is awesome. I have to say one of my favorite parts of having Alleah was when they pulled her out and said, "It's a girl!"
I loved getting ultrasounds. I am glad that the baby is healthy and all is well. 19 more weeks, that is awesome more than half way there.
Looks like a boy
congrats on the baby. I'm sorry to make you do this one alone but I am not prego with you:( I hope it all goes well.
You are brave to hold out for the surprise, but I guess having one of each already makes it a little easier. :) Do you have ideas for names? That would be the hardest for me! And the countdown begins- lucky! :)
Brandon and I never found out what we were having with Alyssa. It was so much fun not knowing. We found out with Owen though and I liked it both ways. Knowing and not knowing. With our next~when that time comes. I don't think I will find out!! Congrats!!
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant.
HOpe all is well with you and your family.
So cool to see the littling. Your little family is awesome!! I miss working with you - don't have a Friday until the 13th. See you then. Pats
Post a Comment