Monday, May 4, 2009

Wicked Fun!!!

Almost a year ago, my sister bought tickets for Wicked at Capitol Theater. Finally, last Wednesday was the day to go and it was awesome! We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner on the way up, which was delicious. (I had never been there before. Yummy rolls!) Then it was on to the show. Thanks to my sister's sister-in-law, we had amazing seats (sixth row)! I didn't really know a lot about the story line before I went and I didn't know any of the songs, which I think made it all the better. I heard it is coming to Vegas soon and I would love to go there and see it again. It was a great night. Thanks, honey, for being home with the kids so I could go have some fun!!!

3 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

That was totally wicked! It's kinda sad that it's come and gone so fast - but it was a great night

Kelli said...

SOOOO jealous!!!

Lee & Kindra said...

Wicked is awesome! I saw it in New York first and just had to go when it came here.