Well, it looks like unless this kid makes a quick appearance my doctor will not be doing the delivery. I was 2 1/2 cms and 60% effaced today. I am making progress, but not fast enough. Oh well, hopefully, it can only last two more weeks, right?!? If I seem ornery and selfish, it is because I am. I am praying really hard to be kind and patient. We'll see what next week brings!
8 comments:
Yea, I don't miss those last couple months of pregnancy at all. I will be thinking of you!
I am sorry! :( I feel your pain.. I do hope things happen soon for you! :) keep smiling! the baby has to come sooner or later! ;)
good luck!
If you had an ornery or selfish bone in your body...I would be SHOCKED!
I feel for ya...
You have probably already had your baby, but I think it is a GIRL!
If you have not here is my advice. Come take my dog for a walk, it worked for me both times! He drug me around the block and both times my water broke the next morning!
Good luck and I hope you are feeling good. And tell Eric that is AWESOME that he cleaned your whole house! What a good man!
I heard you had your baby. Congratulations....I heard he was in a hurry to get here!
You're almost done. Hang in there and then before you know it, it will be over. Enjoy!!!
Post a Comment