I totally appreciate my mom for taking Ashlynn and Tade since I've been home with Carter, but I miss them so much! I haven't seen Ashlynn for over a week (because she was sick and then my mom worried she wouldn't want to leave if she came to visit.) They are coming home tomorrow and I am really excited. I am nervous too because up to this point I've only had one kid. We'll see if I can manage three. If I seem kind of crazy the next few days that is why, but have no fear! Eric is done with school on Friday so after that it should be smooth sailing! (In my dreams, anyway!!!)
7 comments:
I am sure that you miss your kids, but I sure had fun playing with them. You have wonderful children.
Cute Pictures - your kids miss you too and they are excited to come home - you will definitely have your hands full :) Good Luck! Carter is a doll, I can't wait to come see him again
How cute.. It is hard when they are gone and you will be just fine when you have all three kids!
Darling Tade. Love his graduation pictures. so cute and grown up!
Carter is a doll. I love the pictures .. it makes me want mine now even more!
I can't believe I've not been on your blog for over a week! Congratulations!!!!!!! That is quite the crazy delivery story. I would have been mad at those nurses, but I guess it's best just to be grateful you and the baby are fine. He is a cutie!
Do you still miss em? :)
Crazy birth story! I am gald everything turned out great. He is adorable! I hope you are feeling good, and the kids are home and healthy. We will have to get the kids together when I am not pregnant anymore. I am anti-social and onery right now! CONGRATS!!!
Wow girl, what a crazy birth! I am glad you shared. You are amazing. Congrats on your sweet baby boy.
Post a Comment