Well, I am making some progress, but I doubt I will deliver before my doctor goes out of town. I was a one and a half and 50% today. Oh well, I still have a week, but my doctor didn't seem too hopeful that I would have this baby anytime soon. I am okay with that though. Whatever happens, happens and I know everything will work out. Keep guessing on the day and time, if you haven't already! Plus, I really need some name ideas. Especially boy ones, I have no ideas!
P.S. I posted a ton of pictures from things we did last week so keep scrolling down.
5 comments:
3 weeks left. That has got to feel good! I hope everything goes wonderfully for you and that your baby comes healthy and good! :)
You look so cute. First time I have seen any pictures of you and your cute pregnant belly! adorable!!
I am hoping for you :) I hate those last couple of weeks!
Dug
Not to rain on the parade, but I've been at a 3 and 80% for over a week! Grrr. I thought for sure I'd have had this baby by now! Sigh, oh well - three cheers for inductions! ;) And... I hear Caster Oil does wonders, if you can swallow it. Good luck! And let me know if YOU need anything. :)
(Castrol) ;)
Post a Comment