Monday, May 25, 2009

Tade Graduates From Preschool

Tade had his Preschool Graduation last Wednesday. It was so adorable. They put on a 30 minute presentation of songs and other things they had learned throughout the year. Miss Barbara and Miss Elaine were awesome teachers and we were very lucky to get to participate in preschool this year. Thank you Park Elementary Preschool! (I can't believe he'll be starting Kindergarten in the fall! He is SO excited!)
This is Saedree and Peyton. They are in our ward and we were lucky enough to get to carpool with them this year. Thanks to their awesome mommies for all the help!

This is Kelton. Tade thinks he is the coolest kid ever. Luckily, they are in our stake and go to the same church building. Plus, he will go to the same Elementary so I don't think we'll be seeing the last oh him!

Miss Barbara, such a sweetheart! We will miss you!

Miss Elaine, you're the best! Thanks so much!

Thanks Matt for being my camera guy. Thanks Mom and Dad and Jeanette for coming with me and Eric to help Tade have a special day! (Thanks Kelli for watching Carter.)

This is a super cute video of one of the songs they sang. Tade had been trying to teach it to us all year, but we just didn't get it. When he started singing it all started clicking for me and I final understood what he'd been trying to teach us. I was laughing so hard! It was way too cute. It just wouldn't be the same if it were Eric and I singing.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Great video. That is priceless! Congrats to Tade for graduating from preschool.

Oh ya, thanks for letting me babysit Carter. I loved it!

Romney Family said...

Yeah for Tad!! Kelton is in my Primary class!! He is such a great kid!! How fun he and Tad are buddies!! Good luck with the 3 kids!!

Tina said...

So cute. Whenever I teach Kindergarten I always sing this song at the end of the day.

Sarah H. said...

That is so funny. We sang that song for girls camp last year.