Monday, October 20, 2008

Proposition 8

I know I don't live in California, but I have been really concerned about the outcome of the vote on Proposition 8. I have been amazed at the faith my friend SARAH has had as she has followed the counsel of our Prophet. I don't know if I could do all the things she is doing if I had been living in California. I want to thank her for her example and ask anyone who lives in California to stand up for families and marriage. You ROCK Sarah!!! Just click on her name and check out her blog. She has tons of great information about the battle in California.

2 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Thanks Angela. I really appreciate it. I am sooo excited for it to be over. You can also get current info on my prop 8 blog at www.voteyesonprop8.blogspot.com You are awesome :)

levilacyeaston said...

Hey guys- Your family is so dang cute! I am so glad that you found me. I have wondered if your family blogs. It will be so nice to keep in touch. Please do come visit. We would love to have you guys. You are always welcome here.