Great Grandpa Gappmayer let us come to his farm and pick pumpkins. The kids had so much fun picking just the right one.
Ashlynn loved the cows and kept trying to pet them. Every time she would walk towards them, they just kept moving farther out in the pasture. She was so sad.
Tade had a Halloween party at his preschool. I was lucky enough to be the mother helper that day so I got to help and see all the fun things his teachers had planned. Thanks Miss Elaine and Miss Barbara!
This is our friend Krista. She, her sister (Emma), and her mom (Ashley) came over and had lunch with us the day before Halloween. Ashley was nice enough to make sugar cookie dough so we could cook them and decorate them. The kids loved it! Thanks for the fun day, Wright girls!!!
These pictures are from Halloween. Eric has fun dressing up for school and his class always loves it! Ashlynn kept calling him Superman. It was funny. I had to explain that he was the Tin Man. She still didn't get it. We went trick-or-treating to Amber's work and Steph's work. The kids made quite a haul. Eric went to Wal-Mart this morning and I told him he couldn't get of the after Halloween sale candy. Did he listen to me? NO! He still bought some. We should be set until next Halloween. We also visited my dad at work. Eric's dad came and had dinner with us and to end the day, we visited Grandma Gappmayer at her house. It was a fun day!
5 comments:
I love the Pumpkin costume!!!! I love pumpkins because I was a pumpkin for years growing up. Although, I never had such a cute one like Tade.
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! Cute costumes!
looks like you guys had a busy, yet fun halloween!! Love the costumes they all look AWESOME!!
AWW, I just love seeing kids in their costumes and seeing all the fun fall things that people do! Thank YOU so much for letting us come over and bug you Thurs. We had a blast and I ate way too many cookies!
Ok a Gappmayer in Utah (what looks to me like Wallsburg) we must be related :o) How are you related to Reed Gappmayer? I am married to Jeff Shepherd.( grandson of Lois and Clayton Gardner) :o)
Post a Comment