Last night, we had the wonderful experience of being in my parents home as my younger sister got set apart to be a missionary. It was really neat and is always so exciting to be part of someones preparation for serving a mission. Today, I just got home from the MTC. Bobbi is now officially gone. Sorry Trevor!!! I know you really tried to get her to stay! :) She is going to be such a great missionary. The people of West Virginia won't know what hit them. We love you Bobbi (I mean Sister)!!! Good luck and work hard.
She is going to be such a great missionary!!! Amber and I are going to get together on Monday the 24th! You should come over and I will invite Jessie and we can all just hang out and catch up! Let me know what you think!
5 comments:
To all those who have gone private please invite me with gappbay@sfcn.org! Thanks!!!
Always so great to send missionaries out! She will love it!! You have a very cute family!!
She is going to be such a great missionary!!! Amber and I are going to get together on Monday the 24th! You should come over and I will invite Jessie and we can all just hang out and catch up! Let me know what you think!
I'm sorry I don't know your sister but if she is anything like you she will be an awesome missionary!
How fun!! I just love when brothers and sisters go on missions!!
Post a Comment