
On Friday's, while I am working the kids go across the street to Kelli's house. I am so grateful to Kelli for watching my kids. I know they are in good hands. Plus, they're close to home, if they need to get anything. Kelli took them to the Kite Festival (fest-a-bul, if you're Tade) at the beginning of September. They had a lot of FUN!!!

Ashlynn and Alleah. I'm sure Ashes had fun pushing her around.

Tade doesn't usually take a nap at Kelli's. He just has to lie down for awhile and "rest his eyes." This day his eyes got the better of him!
2 comments:
we love all the updates! Love the video ash is so cute! I love to play the eyes closed game with tade - best way to travel to lake powell :)
For the second time, I already tried posting a comment once and it would not work. I love spending time with your kids. I hope that they don't get sick of me. I know that Alleah loves having them around to keep her company.
Post a Comment