Every year my sister's company that she works for is a sponsor for The Walk for Diabetes. It starts at This is the Place Monument and ends at the Hogle Zoo. You get to have breakfast and lunch and get into both places for the whole day. It is really fun! We've done it for two years and we are going to keep doing it, hopefully, for a long time. Last year the weather was horrible. This year, however, it was fabulous. It made the zoo a bit more busy, but it was still really fun. The kids loved it. A bunch of my family was there, along with my friend Marissa and her kids. It was a great day! Here are a bunch of pictures.












4 comments:
I'm sad that we could not make it this year, but I am hoping that next year will work out because it looks like tons of fun! Thanks for the invite.
I like the picture of you and Amber. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there! Brooklyn says hi!
Those are such adorable pictures. You have such a cute family and I don't think that your kids could get any cuter!
I'm impressed that you always look so good in your pictures. Your hair is perfect and you have such a gorgeous smile. Oh well...maybe one day I will do my hair!
What's with the fro hawk on tade? When did that start? It looks good on him.
What is Eric and Tade looking at in the one picture? I tried to find something but it doesn't look like a cage so I stopped.
Post a Comment