Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It FINALLY Happened!!!

That's right folks, it happened! Tade cut Ashlynn's hair. Oh, I was so sad. I was a little mad too, but I figured every kid does it, at least, once it his/her lifetime so, hopefully, this is it for us. It wasn't too bad, but he still got some good chunks out. I made him tell Eric when he got home. It was funny because Eric got this mad look on his face, then he looked at Ashlynn and got kind of a confused look on his face. He looked at me and mouthed, "Where?" HE COULDN'T EVEN TELL! Oh well, here are some pictures. Hopefully, you can tell. (It's a good side/bad side picture.)

10 comments:

ashley said...

*CRINGE* I'm not looking forward to this!!! I'm so sorry... I can't really empathize, but I feel your pain. Your pics below are realy cute; looks like a fun event!

Kelli said...

I think this has to be one of my biggest fears. I am hoping this is one of those stages that we miss at our house.

Sarah H. said...

Oh so sad. I fear that happening in my house especially since my kids know that their mom cuts hair and hopefully they won't try to mimic that part of me.

Lisa and Daniel said...

Oh no! And she had the CUTEST hair cut! You will have to post pictures of the new do...if you are going to get it fixed.

Sara :-) said...

Sorry Ang, but that's kinda funny... Lindsey just cut her hair a couple of days ago! What can you do? Oh well. At least Linds just gave herself some sidebangs and you can't really tell! Good luck growing out Ashes hair!

Alli said...

OH my, Yes all kids do it.. I will never forget when Zack did it to Kiersten.. I had to cut her hair OFF.. it was horrible. That is totally fixable! She is still a cutie!!

Laura Beers said...

He did a great job!

Ap said...

That's a funny story of Eric! :)

Sarah L. said...

Well, I don't think her hair looks that bad:) I like Erics reaction:)

Tiffany said...

Oh Taders, What a naughty boy :-)