Thursday, October 2, 2008

More on Ashes B-day!


Here is another picture of Ashlynn on her birthday, plus a cute video.

5 comments:

ShaRee said...

She is so stinkin cute! :) I love Tade's hair too. Your kids are just so much fun. We will miss seeing you guys each week :(

Lindzie said...

Umm...who doesn't like cake? Pretty much cake beats presents any day! And Tade looks so cute with his hair all spiked up!

Alli said...

OH MY girl. Your kids are so dang cute. They have grown so much. I keep forgeting tade is Kiersten's age. He is so small and she is so big.. hahaha. Ashlynn has grown WAY to fast. I remember when you just had her! Has it really been 2 years!! GALL.

WAY CUTE!!

Tiffany said...

That was too cute! I mean it. She is a doll, everytime I see her, I just want to squeeze her. Love it!!

Ashley said...

Ang, cute little video my kids have watched it like 10 times. We really need to get together. Brock asked if he could play with Tade sometime! We are busy during priesthood but lets plan a time. K
It has been to long.