Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Pictures




This is a little out of order, but oh well! Before Daniel and Lisa left we got some family pictures. Here they are!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of all of you guys! I can't even put names on them all anymore! I used to be able to do that!! Awesome!

Ashley said...

WOW! I haven't checked blogs in a while, and I was so excited to see all that you had put on yours'! We love the video of Ashes... she is too adorable! (Krista wanted to watch one of Tade too.) We need to do a "photoshoot" sometime; at least, I think that would be fun. It makes me so sad to think that we won't see you on Sunday, but we have to keep in touch!

Alli said...

Looks so fun! Always fun to get family pictures..

How fun to be in YW. I didn't know you were in the Young womens. oh.. I miss them.. :( by far, my favorite calling!!

Laura Beers said...

Your family picture is awesome! Your daughter looks like a little angel!

I don't think I have ever seen Eric without a hat before.

Kent and Kate said...

Do you have that much family who live in Utah? Oh I would love to have that much family close by.

BRITT said...

Cute Pictures. I LOVE Ashlyn's hair.
I need to call you about Halley's Bday party...

Kelli said...

Fun family pictures! I love getting family pictures. They make me so happy.