You Are Mulan!

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
7 comments:
I'm not sure but my parents promised me I would live in a castle. So. . where is my castle?
That totally describes you!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR RELAXING AFTERNOON
That was a pretty fun test. Yeah, I can see how Mulan describes you!
I am a loser friend. Happy late Birthday! I hope you had a good one and Eric spoiled you!
Hey,
saw the pics of your kids! How cute are they? How are you guys? Doing well I hope. We are too. Thanks for getting a hold of me. I'll put you guys on our "friends" list. Lucky you...! (: j/k
Ok, it's time for a new post...I tagged you on my blog so you better do it! It was so fun hanging out with you the other day. We need to get together more often! ;)
It is time for an update. Or are you gonna make me drive all the way over there again to see your cute kids.
Post a Comment