New Presidency
I am really excited about the new First Presidency for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. At first I was surprised to hear President Uchtdorf's name, but immediately knew it was right. What awesome and inspired men we have leading us today!!! Truly, we thank Thee o' God for a Prophet.
4 comments:
Monday was fun even though I was crippled and you had to wait on me! We need to let Halley and Tade Hang out again soon, and I really love Ashlyn's hair!
I tagged you so go to my blog for the rules.
I love your pics of Taders. I am sad about Mitt Romney backing out of the elections. Oh well. My mom said that she hopes Clinton gets in so the second coming will happen. :) We will see.
TAG! YOU'RE IT! Check out my blog for details :)
Time for an update! I had fun the other night! That was the best rice I have ever had in my whole life!!!
Post a Comment