Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Taders (aka. Mister)

So since I did a post just about Ashlynn I figured I should do one about Tade, just so you know I don't favor one over the other. Tade is so fun. He is learning so much right now. He keeps me super busy. He is such a good brother too. I feel blessed to have him as part of our family.
He is always making us laugh with the funny things he says. We LOVE him so much!!!

4 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

he is so cute! what a silly kid - where did you get the suit of armour?

BRITT said...

Halley is sick with a cold, but I totally want to hang out and play games. maybe next weekend!

Ap said...

This picture is so funny! I laugh every time I see it!

Lisa and Daniel said...

I love your kids cus they are so dang cute! you guys need to come to your parents more often on sundays so we can visit before daniel and I move to arizona, ok?