Monday, February 4, 2008

America's Next Top Model Kid???


I know I am biased because she is my child, but Ashlynn got her hair cut a little over a week ago and it looks great on her. Eric kept telling me to cut it, but I was holding on. Resisting. Then Tiffany, my cousin, who cuts hair told me to do it and we went the next day. Tiff did a great job! (Thanks!) Ash is such a princess already. We both love when she's all dressed up, though!!!


5 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

she does look really really cute!

Sarah L. said...

You're right she is so cute. I can't believe how big she looks. Can't wait to see her

Kelli said...

What a cutie! I am so glad that she loves Alleah. That makes me so happy that Alleah already has a little friend. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning.

Ashley said...

She is SOOO stinkin' CUTE!!! I LOVE the hair; I wish Krista's hair would behave! And thank you so much for all of your thoughts on things recently, especially gospel related. You are such an inspiration to me!

Rachael said...

I love it! and I totally relate. It kills me to do that first haircut and then I wonder why. i've loved ellie's hair short, but she's ready to grow it out and I guess I have to let her. Ashlynn's is just adorable!!