Friday, November 11, 2011

Super Fun Summer FHE

There is nothing like feeding the ducks and then picking raspberries on a warm summer evening as a family. We actually did this activity way more than once. We were addicted to raspberry picking especially. I can't wait until next August, September, October when we can go again!Carter really loved feeding the ducks. He even knows how to get there so if we are driving in the general direction of the ducks and then don't go there he has a little meltdown in the car.I think we usually ate more raspberries before we weighed them, but the little grandpa that ran the farm was so nice he didn't care. All of us LOVED RASPBERRY PICKIN'!!

1 comment:

MP Flory said...

My kids are huge raspberry fans too! I'm going to have to learn to grow them next year! Here's my blog: mcdflory.blogspot.com. -Michelle