Friday, November 11, 2011

The Big Kid on Campus

Tade is a super special kid. He is so thoughtful and smart and kind. I cannot say enough good things about him. Apparently, I don't take enough pictures of just him so I will have to work on that. He is the best big brother! I always wanted a big brother. I am grateful to have to amazing big sisters and lots of great younger brothers and sisters, but I always thought a big brother would be awesome. I am so glad that my other kids get to have Tade as a big brother. He is such a great example for them (and me and Eric).
He is growing up so fast. This year they had a 2nd grade Halloween program and he loved being a part of it. (Yes, he has dressed as this pumpkin for like the last 3-4 years, but he wants to so I'm not encouraging anything different.)



Tade's "Taste the Rainbow" picture. He loved trying to get it just right! In less than a year he will be turning eight and getting baptized. Time is flying aroung here! I need to remember to slow down and enjoy the moment.

No comments: