This kid makes me laugh more than anyone else. He is really starting to talk now and has such a fun personality. He is crazy busy though! Always in to something, but that is what I love about him!
He just finished sitting on a chair after biting Ashlynn. (Notice his tear.) I swear he is a super nice kid, but he bites, pulls hair, hits, and bugs Ashlynn all the time. I tell her to move away from him, but she doesn't. Maybe, they will both learn soon.
This is after he ate the markers. I was sitting right by him, but I was distracted by the computer. Apparently, I need to pay more attention to him.
This is how he looks after almost every meal. I swear he just likes to take baths/showers cause that is usually where he ends up after mealtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment