The last week and a half has been a party/eating marathon. We spent lots of time with family and friends before, on, and after Thanksgiving (which I didn't get any pictures of!). We played some football on Thanksgiving with my family, which can be kind of scary since we are all really competitive. It was really fun, though. I had to work the day after Thanksgiving so the kids slept over at Grandma's so Eric could do a little Black Friday shopping. I came home after picking up the kids to find a new over the oven microwave (an early Christmas present). Yea!!! I am really excited because it clears up some space where we had the other one. It worked out well too because my brother and his wife were looking to buy a microwave so they just inherited ours. We also made it up to Temple Square on Saturday to see the lights. Ashlynn and Tade loved it. Ashlynn especially! It is right up her alley, being pushed in a stroller while looking at pretty things. On a side note, my sister is not loving her mission so much. I feel so bad for her, but she has a lot of faith that she is where she is supposed to be. I love her and just wanted to give her a little shout out (even thought she won't know it). So that is our life the last two weeks or so. We are excited for Christmas and the celebration of our Savior's birth. There are so many things to be grateful for and I'm glad we have this time of year to refocus on those things and serve those around us and to be with those we love.

6 comments:
You will love your microwave over the range. Such a space saver! How's the new neighbors??
Nice!
Such a cute family picture! I'm so glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. We should try to plan a play date if things aren't to crazy! Oh, and guess what game we just bought.... Whoonu! It's our new fav... I'm so excited!
I love early christmas presents. Sounds like fun weekend. I can't wait to see the lights. Cute Picture, I love Ashlyn's hat.
looks like lots of fun. I can't wait to go look at all the lights!
The kids slept pver at GRANDMA's???? Are you kidding me?
Post a Comment