We just wanted to thank Daniel and Lisa for the awesome present they gave us. It is an illustrated hymn book and we love. Thanks you guys! I hope you had fun in California!!!
what a great gift!! Congrats on the upcoming arrival as well!! We had a suprise with Alyssa. It was fun not knowing what she was going to be but we found out with Owen!! I like it both ways!!
Angela, it's been so long- I think we still need to have cooking classes w/ Sharalyn. Think she'd be up for it??!! Lets hit her up! Anyways, I miss your cute family, your kids are getting so big! Oh and Congratulations on baby#3 that is so exciting. How in the world are you going to make it until May w/o finding out? I don't know if I could be stand the suspense! I am glad you guys had a great Holiday, hopefully we see you soon!
7 comments:
how awesome! looks good!
That was a good joke. You had us going. It is a good book though, and we recommend it to all. (We bought one for us at the same time)
Yay. I didn't know you were expecting that is very exciting. I wish you would find out what you are having I hate waiting!
what a great gift!! Congrats on the upcoming arrival as well!! We had a suprise with Alyssa. It was fun not knowing what she was going to be but we found out with Owen!! I like it both ways!!
Hey congrats on number 3! Do you know what it is?
Angela, it's been so long- I think we still need to have cooking classes w/ Sharalyn. Think she'd be up for it??!! Lets hit her up! Anyways, I miss your cute family, your kids are getting so big! Oh and Congratulations on baby#3 that is so exciting. How in the world are you going to make it until May w/o finding out? I don't know if I could be stand the suspense! I am glad you guys had a great Holiday, hopefully we see you soon!
Congrats on #3--so fun to read about your family.
Post a Comment