My mom got a little parakeet, named Star. Tade loves to go visit it. Although, the picture is his first meeting and he wasn't so sure then. Now he loves it. Ashlynn, on the other hand, hates it. Oddly enough, she LOVES my brother-in-law's pet snake (which is about five feet long). She holds it and pets it! What a weird child!
The move was my brother and sister-in-law. They went to Arizona for medical school. Ashlynn and Tade got to spend some time with cousin Brooklyn before she left with her mom and dad.
My sister got her mission call to West Virginia. She leaves November 19th for the MTC. She went to the temple just a few days after getting her call and that was a neat experience. Good luck Bobbi! I hope Trapper waits for you!!!
1 comment:
Sounds so fun! I wish I could have been to both of those things! Hopefully next year.. except it could just be me.. haha All my kids are in school!
I miss Talking to all of my Spanish Fork Buddies. We need to do something in the winter!! even if A bunch of us ladies go out to Lunch or Dinner.. What do you say??
Post a Comment