Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Summer Review

I realize I haven't really posted for a while and I really haven't put up anything from August and September so I am going to try and catch up over the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, it won't be too boring, but I need to get it up so I can remember and have it documented somehow!
At the beginning of August we went to the Santaquin Days Carnival and Rodeo with Eric's sister, Malissa, and her family. Tade had fun riding a pony and playing on blow-up slides. Ashlynn loved the rodeo. The video is of her cheering for one of the riders. (This is the one I tried to flip, but don't have the program. Oh, well!) Of course, Eric is acting dumb in the picture. I swear he can't just smile normal!

3 comments:

Sarah H. said...

Your little family if growing up so fast. We need to get together sometime. I can't believe it's been over a year since we left. My how time does fly.

Alli said...

Looks like alot of fun!!

BRITT said...

I wish we could have hung out more this summer! Ashlynn is stinking cute! Hope she had a great birhtday!