Today is my baby girl's 2nd birthday. I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like I was just going in for a C-section cause the stubborn little girl wouldn't flip and wanted to come into the world bottoms up. She is still super stubborn today, but we couldn't imagine not having her in our family! Ashlynn we love your silly smile and all the laughs you give us!!! We hope you had a happy 2nd birthday!!!!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ash - sorry we didn't call to sing
She is so cute! I think she looks a lot like you. And her hair has gotten so blonde. Hope to see you at Jodie's shower :)
Happy Birthday Ashlynn. I can't believe she is 2. Man, time sure flies. She is super cute!
I miss Spanish Fork.. :(
Hi Angela, I am sending you my e-mail so you can send me yours. It is talmagedad@hotmail.com. Hopefully I'll get on top of this going private thing soon, now that the out of town family is gone I should be able to get it done.
I love her personality- she cracks me up! Happy Birthday Ashlynn!
Happy Birthday Ash! Hope you had a fun day!
Hey bloggers! I'm so glad I found you guys, I can't keep up with you enough living across the street. Happy Birthday Ashlyn :-)
Post a Comment