
This is me and my friend Marissa before we ran the race. We didn't take an after picture (I look bad enough in this before!). It was rainy and cold and we didn't really feel like running, but we still finished in 26 minutes and 43 seconds. They were giving out really good prizes after so we stuck around in the rain for an hour. Unfortunately, we didn't win anything. Oh well, next year. We are getting faster and increasing our miles so we're really happy with that. Next goal is the 24th of July Speedy Spaniard 10K! I'll let you know how we do!!!
6 comments:
Way to go!! You guys rock. I'm glad that you are running with Marisa. Good luck with your training. Tell Tade Happy B-day too;) You are all welcome anytime and when we come next we will have to stop by again.
You guys are awesome. Good job! :)
Wow, I'm way impressed that you're running so far! I thought about WALKING a 3K this summer. Ha on that! What's this reunion about? I'm all game. You can email me at renae_mordecai@yahoo.com any time with details. P.S. your kids are SO cute. I love your little girl's red hair!
You guys are so cute!!!! Im glad you let me know you have a blog its way fun.
Congratulations on Running a 5K. I don't think I will ever be able to do that. I don't want the 60 year olds to beat me and mock me as they run by me. Great time too! I run 5 miles in 50 minutes so I am super impressed that you can run that fast!!!
You really have inspired me; I need to do something to get in shape and just have a goal! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment