
My little Mister turned four today! Wow, I am getting old. Can I just tell you what a great kid he is. He always make us laugh. He is an amazing helper and a wonderful big brother. We had a really fun day. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!!!
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATOR TOT - you are getting so big!!!!
Happy b-day Taders. :) He is such a cute kid! I'm glad you all had a good day. We had fun with asher too. Aren't they great!
sarah
He looks so much like Eric! Your kids are so cute! Congratulations on having a four year old. You are looking great!
Happy Birthday Tade... We love having you as our friend.
Happy Birthday!!!! It is such a trip watching your kids get older and older; where does the time go???
Angela its rachel romney! hey can you email me your email address to rgromney@gmail.com so I can add you to my blog. I am so gald you told me about your blog. You seriously have the cutest fam!
We both did our last post on the same day, so I'll update mine when you update yours :)
Post a Comment