Saturday, June 28, 2008

SERENDIPITY

This last week we had the opportunity to go down to Lake Powell with my family. It was going to be just me and Eric, but at the last minute we decided to take Tade with us. It was so much fun. We left on Sunday and came back on Wednesday. I am still rocking from being on the boat. I only have a few pictures because my batteries died, but here is what I got.




This is my sister, Ashley's, leg. Since she was so kind as to take it with MY camera, I thought I would be equally kind and post it for all to see. Thanks Ash!!!

4 comments:

Laura Beers said...

Angela,
I didn't know your family was a waterskiing family!!! My family prefers lake mead but lake powell is pretty impressive too! I'm impressed you took Tade and I bet he loved it! Please say that Eric fell off the tube on a wild ride!!!!

I had to read the caption under the picture of your sister's leg before I realized what is was. It kind of looks like something else at first.....

Sarah L. said...

I love lake powell. That is great that you all got to go down. Looks like Taders had a great time. You all seem happy :)

Ashley said...

I've never been to Lake Powell, can you believe it!? Looks like you guys had a blast!

BRITT said...

To bad your batteries died. It looks like you guys had fun, I can't believe you gave in and took Tade. I bet he loved it. I have to leave Halley and Brin in September and it is gonna kill me! Call me when your not busy!