There really isn't much new going on here. Eric has finished his Masters. (Whoohoo!!!) And I'm still working. I feel bad because we never get to see people. We have to schedule a month out to do anything so sorry if we are ignoring you right now. It's not on purpose and, hopefully, we'll be back to normal in mid-August. Next week is a super busy work week and then a not so bad one and then it's off to Lake Powell. (Whoohoo!!! again) Here are some random pictures of what we've been doing in the meantime.

Ashes enjoying one of her first suckers. I'm a mean mom and because suckers are so messy my kids don't get them until they can eat them without making a mess.

Ashes and I both had on green polos so I made Eric take a picture.



Spaghetti dinner and ice cream for dessert. They got hosed down after this, but they loved it!

Ashlynn feeding her "baby".

Skylar's birthday party. Tade still doesn't understand the pinata concept.

Tade's "Binjem" Turtle shirt. It's so cute how he says it that I can't correct him.


Eric's school carnival. Tade loved the big slide. Ashlynn loves her daddy. They have grown so close these last few months. She doesn't like to do anything without him.
7 comments:
Angela,
Your kids are so adorable! Thanks for the pictures and the update. You are looking fantastic by the way! You look really pretty in the picture with your daughter!
Have fun at Lake Powell!!! It sounds like your family needs a vacation!
I found you guys!! I love your blog. The pics of the kids are adorable!
Congrats Eric!!! What an accomplishment; I bet it feels SOOO GOOD to be done!! Love all the pics., and I agree that you look hot! So, we were gonna see if you guys could dome over and BBQ sometime soon, but seeing as though we have to plan a month in advance, how does July 15th sound? Hehe, ok, so I just pulled that date out of nowhere, but I hope we can hang out sometime--no rush! Keep enjoying your Summer!
It's about time you update your blog! jk :) We forgive you for always doggin us to hang out. Glad Eric is done with school and you can go back to being a full time mom. I loved all the pics! Your kids are so cute!
Cute pictures!
your kids sure are cute!! it looks like you guys have been having fun despite being busy!!
Is Ashlynn feeding bat?!?
Post a Comment