I was really dissappointed Mitt Romney didn't do better yesterday. I have been really into the elections this year and I really respect what he is trying to do. I am almost tempted to vote Democratic in November so the next four years can't be blamed on a Republican (who is pretty much a Democrat). Maybe things will turn around for Romney, but I've kind of lost hope.
1 comment:
Amen to that. I didn't really care about the primaries at first, but the more I've paid attention, the more it's held my attention. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks with the other primaries and caucuses.
As for actually voting for a Democrat, I don't know if I could do that... but I also don't know if I could vote for McCain. We'll see how things pan out over the coming weeks and months.
Post a Comment