Believe it or not this video was pretty fast. She used to be a lot slower. Now we have made her show us her fingers so many times she is really fast. I am glad I have this video so I can remember what it used to be like! We love this girl.
The week after her birthday Ash did a Jr. Drill Clinic at the local high school. It was their fundraiser and we know one of the girls so we let Ashlynn sign up. She loved going to dance class and on the last day they performed their dance at the halftime of the JV football game. Super short dance, but it was cute nonetheless!
We love Ashlynn in all her pinkness and even when she uses her whiny voice. She is our princess, but luckily, she understands that mommy is still the QUEEN!
6 comments:
I love the videos! She's a cutie pie!
I love all your videos you post. Ashlyn is so cute! Umm.. real quick, what's up with the girl at the performance in her undies!?
She's so dang cute! Love all the pink
hahahahahaha - jr. drill is hilarious!
Girls are fun :) She is such a little princess!
I keep meaning to explain: She isn't wearing underwear. It is actually a little gymnastics suit. They were supposed to wear white bottoms and I guess this is all her mom could find. Poor girl! She'll be haunted by these pictures for the rest of her life.
Post a Comment