Tade and I haven't totally been seeing eye to eye lately and it seemed that we were getting in more and more "fights." One day I asked why he was getting so angry and yelling and being mean. He said, "Because you never say please." So that is what I've been working on that last week or so. Saying please. Speaking softly. Using kind words. It seems to be working. We still have our moments, but I feel more peace in our home, which is always a good thing! We have been doing so much lately and at some point I'd like to sit down and catch up, but that is not today. So here are a few random pictures of my awesome kids!
These are the new Clement grand babies. Kennedy was hungry. I love Carter's face!
Ashlynn loves playing dress-up. Usually, it is princess stuff, but this day Tade shared his pirate clothes.
This is me and the kids at $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point. It was a fun day with the cousins.
Tade's first day of Kindergarten.
How can you not just adore this kid?
5 comments:
Carter is adorable...and so are your other two. You guys need to come over and visit. Soon we will have a yard so they can play in it. I love the one where Carter is getting his face eaten. ha ha
cute pictures - I am glad that Tade is teaching you to say please and thank you, it's time you learned your manners :0
Great photos! What cute kids.
You are such a great Mom!!! I would be going crazy with 3 kids and you are just having so much fun with them.
I promise next time we come to UT I will visit your family. Last time we were there it was so crazy and we had no time to see anyone that was not family. Plus I didn't want to be like "You need to come see me at Thanksgiving point and I don't care you have a sleep schedule".
I do really want to meet your little ones. They are so cute!
Tade is a stud!
Post a Comment