Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Boys

Tade and I went on a date to an Orem Owlz game before the season ended. It was so much fun! We drove in the truck, which is great because then he is sitting right there and we can talk and sing and be together. Tade thought Hootz the Owl was so cool! (I think he is pretty scary, but not as bad as Holly the girl owl!)Carter used to love sitting in the Bumbo. He would grab the middle thing an it looked like he was riding a horse. Now I think he wants to crawl, but is just too little to do it yet.Tade was the "Everyday Hero" in his class a couple of weeks ago. He got a medal. We went to his class and told everyone why we thought he was a hero in our family. We read his favorite book and then his class sang a song to him. He thought he was pretty special and so do we!Carter sometimes likes to sit in the high chair. He is still too skinny so we have to put a blanket around him and stuff the sides so he doesn't slip out. Me and my baby boy! I love this kid!!!

5 comments:

Laura Beers said...

You look awesome! I can't believe how great you look for having three kids.
I would have massive bags under my eyes and forget plucking my eyebrows. That is for people that aren't sleep deprived.

Romney Family said...

HOw fun for Tad. the Game and the award as school. YOur little carter is growing up so fast. What cuties they are!!

Ap said...

Carter looks just like Tade in the last picture :) Cutie!

AmbertheGreat said...

Cute - looks like a fun game - love the pictures, Carter is so cute

Sara :-) said...

Carter looks just like his dad.