Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Park City Trip

A couple of weeks ago, the kids and I went up to Park City for a few days of rest and relaxation. My mom and dad had a condo timeshare that they had to use and I wasn't about to let it go to waste. Throughout the week they had it, several of my siblings were in and out. We stayed for three days of fun! We were so busy with all the fun stuff that I took a ton of pictures. The only downside to the resort was that they only have outdoor pools. WHAT?!?! Who only has outdoor pools in Park City? Keep in mind, this was the week it snowed. Fortunately, they are all super warm heated pools or hot tubs so it ended up being really cool! The kids loved it!!! I'll try to give a little explanation to each set of pictures. Just FYI the resort had a game/kid/activity room where most of these pictures were taken.

Hungry Hippos Tournament
Ashlynn's game face!
Matt and Mary (my youngest brother and sister)
Carter trying to sit. Carter sitting!!! He is getting pretty good, but still not quite stable all the time.

Painting pumpkins
The Scarecrow Walk (in 30 degree weather with a canyon wind and some snow flurries). These three didn't quite have as much fun as the rest of us!
The kids got pretty lazy cause our room was sooooo far away from the elevator. This was their usual mode of transportation.
Lots of posing for pictures! Me and Tade in the arcade.
My mom and sister Halee at the crayon shaving card class.
Halee is a goof!
Me and Halee posing.
Ash showing off her necklace after the child's beading class. Halee kept calling it the child "beating" class and talked about how excited she was to attend. What a dork. (I am laughing thinking about it though.) :)
The Child Beading Class
Tade made me a necklace. It was so sweet. I got to wear it the whole time we were there.
Lots of PS2 and Wii were played.
While babies chilled.
And girls posed.

4 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

yea, I love when you update!!! I love the pictures, I need to get the city park ones for myself! how was disney on ice? i can't wait to see those pictures

Laura Beers said...

I am so glad that you updated your blog. I was getting worried!

It looks like you had so much fun! Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Carter is getting!

Romney Family said...

What a fun thing to do as a family!! love all the pictures!! YOu guys look like you had a great time!!!

Sara :-) said...

cute pics. that was good times, yessir