Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Don't Worry...We Are Still Alive!!!

I think I am finally back to "normal" (or at least as normal as I can be). I haven't posted forever because I forgot that you don't get any sleep with a newborn. You just get little naps and when you aren't "napping" you are feeding, changing, holding, rocking, yelling, running, feeding, and a million other things (which I wouldn't trade for the world). But now I think I am back. Last night, my wonderful little babe went to bed around 11:00pm and didn't make a peep again until 7am! What a sweetheart. He knows mommy's not very nice on no sleep. We have been super busy with swim lessons, birthdays, work (yes, I started again last week), and the house and yard. Here are a few pictures from swim lessons. I will post more pictures soon, but I at least wanted to let everyone know we were still here.

3 comments:

Alli said...

so glad you are still alive! I have been wondering how you are doing! So glad to hear that you are doing good! :) Things I have to look forward too huh! :) I wish I could say NOW but, sadly, she has chosen to stay inside for a while longer!

Laura Beers said...

I'm so glad that you are back! Plus I am amazed that you are handling everything so well and working!

Please post more pictures of the little ones.

Sara :-) said...

fun times swimming! is ash in too?