Monday, July 6, 2009

Bobbi's Keeping Me Going

I know I haven't been doing a great job of blogging lately and the only thing keeping me somewhat updated is my sister, Bobbi (who is on a mission). So these are just a few random pictures and videos from the last week. Hopefully, I will blog about all the other stuff that we have done before this, but I guess we'll just have to see. I can't make any promises. :)
One of these things doesn't belong? Can you figure out which one?
This picture was taken at Carter's blessing. Everyone in my family was there, except Bobbi! :(
(We would rather have her on her mission, though.)

My dad wanted a picture with his favorite child. What can I say? Isn't he cute? I love my dad!!!

My three beautiful sister-in-laws.
Staci (John)-Stephanie (Chris)-Lisa (Daniel)

Halee and Carter on his special day. He was such a good baby!
I am a bad mom and didn't get any pictures in his blessing outfit.
We will get those later, I guess.

Two of my sisters. I just thought they looked cute so I wanted to post it!


We went swimming tonight and these are just a few short videos of my crazy fish kid! He loves the water!!!

3 comments:

Rach Romney said...

You have such an AWESOME family! It was so good to see them on sunday! And your little family is so cute!

Romney Family said...

What great pictures!! How fun to be able to have all of your family there except your sister on the mission!! love the video's of Tad in the pool!! So cute!!

Annie said...

What a cute, fun, wonderful family! I love Carter's smile, too!