Monday, June 8, 2009

We Are Adjusting To Three

The kids have been home for a week and a half now and things are settling down. They are still super hyper around Carter sometimes, but they love him SO MUCH!!! It has been nice to have Eric around. He can tell when I've "had it" and is there to step in and help whenever I need him.

6 comments:

Alli said...

So darling. I am so glad that you are done and enjoying having a baby around. looks like your kids are enjoying it too! SO fun that you have siblings having babies with you. I have that this time too and I am so loving it. I am the last one out of the bunch.. so now everyone is just waiting for me to pop! hopefully soon! He is just so cute! :)

Romney Family said...

HOw fun!! Carter sure is cute!! Glad to hear you are doing well!!

AmbertheGreat said...

cute pictures!

Tina said...

Your kids are so cute

Datell said...

So CUTE! I've been out of commission for a while and I LOVE catching up! You are amazing... I am in awe of how you can handle everything so well. I feel like I'm just in survival mode. And Eric is the best; tell him I'm so glad he's taking good care of you! The kids are all so cute (love Ashes' face in that last pic.)!

Lisa and Daniel said...

I keep checking your blog for more pictures of Carter and your other two super cute kids...I'm guessing i'll have to wait til i get there to see more of those cuties. Hope you're doing good. we miss you and can't wait to see you.