Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful Easter weekend spent with family and friends. On Saturday, we went to the annual "coloring of the eggs" at Grandma Gappmayer's and then the annual Oldham Family Easter Egg Hunt (which had to be held in a church because of the rain). The kids had lots of fun at both! Sunday was just a nice, relaxing day with no meetings or appointments. Church was wonderful! I love my Savior and am grateful for the sacrifice He made for me and for His resurrection. I hope you all had an awesome Easter too!

Here are some pictures from Saturday.

7 comments:

Alli said...

looks like fun! Darling kids! I can't believe you have 6 weeks left.. so not fair!! ;)

Ap said...

Tade has a big fat booty

Romney Family said...

sounds like a great weekend? Your kids are so cute!!

AmbertheGreat said...

fun, fun!

Laura Beers said...

Wow....you are such a great mom. I didn't let my kids dye eggs because I just imagined the mess they could make and said "Yeah, I'll pass". Your kids are adorable!!!!

Please let Eric know that I still brag about actually hauling hay once in my life with him and his family. Now Eric knows how truly pathetic I was, and his whole family, but I did attempt to do it. People at least pretend to be impressed by the fact I have tried it. I always leave out the part I could barely lift a barrel of hay.

BRITT said...

Cute Easter pictures. I love the picture of them cuddling on the floor.
Hope you are feeling good. I can't wait to find out what your having!

Rach Romney said...

Your kids are to cute! Glad you had a fun Easter, sounds like it was packed with FUN!!