Well, my sister's keep telling me it has been too long since I posted last. I didn't think it was that long because time seems like it's flying right now, but I guess it has been awhile. So here are A LOT of pictures from the last month or so. We have had a great Christmas season. Working, playing, lounging, sleeping, and having tons of fun. PICTURE#1 Tade and I made turkeys like the ones in the November FRIEND. He made his own turkey head. It was his first time using scissors. PICTURE#2&3 We had the Annual Gingerbread House Sunday Dinner with the Clement Family. (Note Tade's goofy look. All the pictures on this day have the same face!) PICTURE#4&5 Ash eating a cookie. She is always happiest when she is eating, though she hardly gains any weight. She was 20lbs 4oz at her 15 month check on 12/19. Eric made the cookies, then let Tade help decorate them with sprinkles. Tade loved it! Eric is such a nice dad. I would never do that. Too messy for me. PICTURE#6 An attempt at a Clement grandchild picture for my Mom for a Christmas present. PICTURE#7&8&9 Christmas party with Grandpa Gappmayer. Tade loves Aunt Tenaya. PICTURE#10&11 Tade LOVES Santa. Ashlynn HATES him! PICTURE#12&13 Tade LOVES the pinata. You can guess Ashes reaction. What do I do with this girl! Well, I hope that is enough pictures to satisfy my sisters. None of my Christmas day ones where spectacular, but the day was so use your imagination (I'm sure you're sick of seeing our faces anyway). New Years was a blast too. It's back to work for Eric today so we'll try to get back to our routine at home too. I hope your Christmas season was a great as ours!!!
4 comments:
it's about time!!! Cute Pictures -Happy New Year to you
I love to see the pictures! I miss you guys I will be in Spanish Fork next week I will give you a call.
Hey Angela,
It was good to hear from you. Yeah, that was a bummer that we missed you when we were in town. We're coming again in March, so maybe we can get together then. Um, Josh and Anita Cook...it's not rining a bell...why do you ask?
Looks like you are all having fun. Congrats on finishing your basement.
Sarah
Post a Comment