Well, we had a great Thanksgiving. I had to work until about 2:30am the night before, but got to come home early enough to get some sleep and then even got another nap in as well. We went to Eric's mom's house and had a yummy dinner with all sorts of food. I got to work the day after Thanksgiving too. Just late enough, though, that Eric was able to get a little early morning shopping in. Since then we have just been trying to recover and get the house in order. I am posting some recent pictures of the kids. I hope they make you smile!



Ashes hair is finally long enough so I put it in double piggies yesterday. It was so CUTE!!!
5 comments:
I was waiting and waiting for a new update...I love the pictures :) what cute kids!
Totally cute, and yes they did make me smile! I went gaga the first time I put K's hair in piggies as well. Ash looks adorable! Glad you guys had a good thanksgiving!
Adorable hair! I love it :) Good job, Ang~!
Okay, now I am waiting and waiting again for the next update....what is going on? where are the pictures???????
I am so excited you have a blog so we can keep in touch and I can see your family. Ashlyn has turned into a little girl last time I saw her she was still a baby. We need to hang out SOON!!!
Post a Comment